my fan belt broke recently, I had it replaced with new fan belt, pulley and tensioners, the car is leaking what I think is water, I put white paper under car and it is clear, the car idles when out and will stall if going to slow, acceleration is sluggish all in all not going to good, I had a hole in air vacuum which I gaffer taped till I get new pipe, car is not overheating, should I put more coolant in it and what kind, I only bought this car and it had no manual with it, cheers in advance.
water leak on 1999 BMW 323i
1 answerFebruary 27, 2011
Verified for the BMW 323i4 reports
2 answersApril 27, 2011
Verified for the BMW 323i5 reports
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 323i Questions
- I am not getting any air from the vents is it the blower motor?
- how do the ac controls work?
- I busted my top radiator hose and pulled over immediately now it won't start why?
- my car runs well, check engine light is on,it drives and changes gears fine but at start off its kinda slow then when i have drove it for about an hr,it acts like it dont wont to pull up my steep driveway,could it be low on transmission fluid
- odbII not ready reading for vehicle smog, battery never disc, no codes, everything else passes, had vehicle for odbII not ready recommended and repaired crank case vent valve and 4 hoses, still get odbII not ready for smog