2001 Ford Explorer Sport Trac Q&A

2001 Ford Explorer Sport Trac Question: water inlet outlet assy needs changing do I have to remove intake manifold ?

there are two bolts on the inlet assy that I can't seem to get to without removing the intake manifold completley. Am I missing something? -
Answer 1
nope, it needs to come up to gain acess. Roy -
Comment 1
I was afraid of that. Thanks I'm assuming I will be separating the throttle body as well....just making sure I get all the replacement gaskets I'm gonna need -
Comment 2
no, just unbolt the upper intake and remove it with the throttle body attached. get a gasket set that includes all needed gaskets Roy -