Every time it rains
Water in my driver side door on 2011 Ford Ranger
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Ranger Questions
- When driving truck in overdrivie it cuts out like it's not firing all cylinders
- How do you replace the idle air bypass valve?
- When coming to a stop sign/light or slowing for a turn, the engine stalls.
- Intermittent popping noise while in 4WD, and acts like it's trying to disengage.
- Why can't I get 4x4 switch to turn off ?
2011 Ford Ranger Estimates
- 115,000 Mile Service ($123 - 182) in Imogene, IA
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Front ($277 - 705) in Mosheim, TN
- AC Condenser Replacement ($392 - 456) in Atwood, IL
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in New Richland, MN
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($358 - 443) in Toutle, WA
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($304 - 378) in Honomu, HI