i got water in fuel tank.car ran for approx 2-3 min.then check engine light came on,it lost power and died.i Totally drained fuel through top ports(fuel pump access port),added fresh gas,and it still wont start!What now?HELP
water in fuel tank on 2010 Dodge Charger
1 answerJune 12, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Charger Questions
- Passenger window will roll down but not up.
- My driver side window will not go up I just rolled it down what can I do to get it up until I get to a shop in the morning
- I miswrote my question my Rpm go to about 5, but my speed isn't even past 60.
- My park lights stop working. I'v changed bulbs check fues and still wont work.
- Why is my car rattling when accelerating?
2010 Dodge Charger Estimates
- Automatic Transmission Fluid/Filter Change ($196 - 260) in Bloomdale, OH
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($60 - 82) in Marathon, NY
- 78,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Vida, MT
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($637 - 763) in Battletown, KY
- Air Conditioning Expansion Valve Replacement ($131 - 178) in Solano, NM
- Air Conditioning System Evacuate & Recharge ($123 - 156) in Harwood, MO