Do I need tape, glue, a new hose? Looks like an easy fix but not sure.
water hose is split at 2 clamps. Can I loosen and reattach?
on 2004 Suzuki Forenza
This week's top 10
Recent Suzuki Forenza Questions
- Throttle positioning sensor is coming up on the code but is that the only thing
- Replaced the busted radiator and now the cooling fan wont work
- timing belt broke its been replaced and timed right but still won't crank
- Clutch engages but, gears do not. what causes this? How expensive is this to fix
- It smokes once in a while.Has 87000 miles