Do I need tape, glue, a new hose? Looks like an easy fix but not sure.
water hose is split at 2 clamps. Can I loosen and reattach?
on 2004 Suzuki Forenza
This week's top 10
Recent Suzuki Forenza Questions
- how likely is it that i will have to replace my timing belt on my 5 speed.
- I press on the gasvand I don't get any power
- My trunk will not pop at the door and my interior lights will not come on
- P1884 code. can software be updated?
- Why do doors locks jump, wipers work sometimes and battery keeps draining
2004 Suzuki Forenza Estimates
- AC Condenser Replacement ($815 - 995) in Monroe Township, NJ
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Hobbs, NM
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($83 - 104) in Lowell, WI
- Air Filter Replacement ($49 - 63) in College Station, TX
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($211 - 243) in Frankford, DE
- Engine Mount Replacement ($237 - 271) in Canadian, OK