Clogged sunroof drains can allow water to enter the interior and accumulate under the carpet where various control modules are mounted. Over time, the accumulated moisture can damage the control modules.
Average mileage: 85,250 (48,000–113,000)
13 people reported this problem
Viewing 1 - 2 of 2 comments
2009 Audi A4 Quattro 70,000 mi,
had this issue. Have a problem now with my PDC, which is working intermittently. Also my speakers are cracking. Water ran over the amplifier and the satnav in the rear of the car.
2009 Audi A4 Quattro 48,000 mi,
Not fixed. Water accumulating in the rear passenger floor board.
Verified for the Audi A4 Quattro39 reports
Verified for the Audi A4 Quattro24 reports
Verified for the Audi A4 Quattro18 reports
Verified for the Audi A4 Quattro22 reports
Verified for the Audi A4 Quattro21 reports
Most Common Audi A4 Quattro Problems
Most Recent Audi A4 Quattro Problems
Audi A4 Quattro Estimates
- Brake Hose Replacement ($118 - 245) in Bayfield, CO
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($220 - 396) in Furman, AL
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($299 - 458) in Dallas, PA
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($431 - 631) in Mercer, WI
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($91 - 109) in Chester Depot, VT
- Engine Mount Replacement ($332 - 566) in Cushman, AR