I have water coming through the seat belts on back seat side of my 2006 Hummer H3. I had noticed my mats were wet on several occasions. I just noticed water streaming down where the seat belts are attached/coming out of interior side of car near the back doors. The dealership wants $100.00 to check it out. I bought this vehicle used.
Water entering interior of Hummer H3 thru seat belts on 2006 Hummer H3
by RAFC in Sebring, FL on June 29, 2011
This week's top 10 answerers
Recent Hummer H3 Questions
- My h3 is grinding on acceleration. Also shudders/vibrates when idle and at high speeds. It will intermittently make a humming noise when idle. The grinding noise sounds like metal on metal. Can you give some direction regarding what's causing this?
- I dropped thank, fuel is leaking I think by the supply tube to engine, is there a seal or replacement kit? Having trouble finding it
- Has leaking from top of tank, suspect tube from pump, but all diagrams I see show the "T" fitting I think is cracked is part of gas tank, confused because diagram shows tube attached to removable fuel pump system.
- i seen a price on here for brake pads parts and labor, but how much should it be for brake pads and rotors replaced on the front end of a hummer h3 2008?
- how much should it cost for replacement of a steering angle sensor for an 2008 hummer h3 parts and labor?