I have flushed out my radiator, following all steps completely. But water is still coming out the cap of the radiator after I turn off the car. Why is this happening and what can I do about it?
Water coming out radiator cap on 2000 Ford Explorer
0 answersJune 20, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- I change battrey alternator spark plugs now it won't start and run
- what kind of transmission is in my truck?which vehicles are interchangable?
- 2006 Explorer. Leaking clear fluid around the shifter. Fluid Exchange yesterday
- Is there a recall on my vehicle
- If I change the mass air flow sensor do I need to reflash or reprogram the ECM?