I have flushed out my radiator, following all steps completely. But water is still coming out the cap of the radiator after I turn off the car. Why is this happening and what can I do about it?
Water coming out radiator cap on 2000 Ford Explorer
3 answersAugust 05, 2013
0 answersJune 20, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- I bought my car and was told i needed to get a new sink row.
- Will not come out of drive stays in it even in reverse.
- when filling gas tank gas pump shuts off like tank is full ,unless you fill very
- How can I trick the PCM into thinking there is a speed sensor, its engine swap.
- Replaced Ford range control it still goes forward in reverse.