I have a bmw that has just had new water pump, pulley and tensioners fitted, I am now losing fluid under the car and the water level keeps needing topped up, its not overheating but last night after small run the water was boiling and the rubber pipes were scalding, it very sluggish when accelerating could this be cylinder head failure and if so are there any easy tell tale signs as I am mechanically challenged, thanks.
water boiling on 1999 BMW 323i
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 323i Questions
- I am not getting any air from the vents is it the blower motor?
- how do the ac controls work?
- I busted my top radiator hose and pulled over immediately now it won't start why?
- my car runs well, check engine light is on,it drives and changes gears fine but at start off its kinda slow then when i have drove it for about an hr,it acts like it dont wont to pull up my steep driveway,could it be low on transmission fluid
- odbII not ready reading for vehicle smog, battery never disc, no codes, everything else passes, had vehicle for odbII not ready recommended and repaired crank case vent valve and 4 hoses, still get odbII not ready for smog