I have a bmw that has just had new water pump, pulley and tensioners fitted, I am now losing fluid under the car and the water level keeps needing topped up, its not overheating but last night after small run the water was boiling and the rubber pipes were scalding, it very sluggish when accelerating could this be cylinder head failure and if so are there any easy tell tale signs as I am mechanically challenged, thanks.
water boiling on 1999 BMW 323i
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 323i Questions
- where do i put in powersteering fluid on a 2000 323i
- When I started my car up it runs ruff.I had it put on a computer screen.
- how & why does my BMW 321i have water on spark plugs & starts then turns off?
- My dashboard began to blink continuously where the information is displayed!
- When I am already moving and I hit the gas it sounds like my clutch slips. Is it
1999 BMW 323i Estimates
- Wheel Alignment ($140 - 178) in Spartanburg, SC
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($156 - 210) in Dibble, OK
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($202 - 270) in Shuqualak, MS
- Alternator Replacement ($434 - 659) in Rushville, NY
- Horn Replacement ($94 - 116) in Hainesport, NJ
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($307 - 459) in Wheeling, IL