I have a bmw that has just had new water pump, pulley and tensioners fitted, I am now losing fluid under the car and the water level keeps needing topped up, its not overheating but last night after small run the water was boiling and the rubber pipes were scalding, it very sluggish when accelerating could this be cylinder head failure and if so are there any easy tell tale signs as I am mechanically challenged, thanks.
water boiling on 1999 BMW 323i
Asked by for the 1999 BMW 323i
1 more answer
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 323i Questions
- What type of coolant do I use for my 1999 323i BMW
- where do i put in powersteering fluid on a 2000 323i
- When I started my car up it runs ruff.I had it put on a computer screen.
- how & why does my BMW 321i have water on spark plugs & starts then turns off?
- My dashboard began to blink continuously where the information is displayed!
1999 BMW 323i Estimates
- Air Filter Replacement ($72 - 90) in Spartanburg, SC
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($387 - 461) in Dibble, OK
- Canister Purge Valve Replacement ($112 - 171) in Shuqualak, MS
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($506 - 722) in Rushville, NY
- Headlamp Switch Replacement ($174 - 430) in Hainesport, NJ
- Power Steering System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Wheeling, IL