just replaced the head gasket and the water pump. water still streaming out at front corner of motor in the area of the new water pump.
water at pulley side of motor on 1994 Ford Tempo
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Tempo Questions
- How to install a belt without a ac compressed and how do I put a ac on
- Car won't stay running. As soon as I put the car in gear it dies
- The car does not start when you turn the key the instrument panel comes on .
- how do I replace my thermostat in my car.
- My car has been chugging and stalling going up hill. Now it was parked on a steep downhill and wasn't started for a few days. It has fuel ten gallons in it. Fuel gauge didn't work so keep track. It wants to start but won't turn over
1994 Ford Tempo Estimates
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($291 - 367) in Hillsdale, NJ
- Air Filter Replacement ($28 - 55) in Erin, NY
- 60,000 Mile Service ($426 - 598) in Basile, LA
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($85 - 147) in Ojo Feliz, NM
- Noise Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Nehawka, NE
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($188 - 212) in Warren, OR