When it does end up sliding into gear it is really hard
wat would cause the transsmission to slide into gear except for low fuel on 1997 Dodge Avenger
1 more answer
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Avenger Questions
- Should my car remain running when my positive battery terminal is removed
- Why won't my window roll up?
- My car started freaking out and died,couldnt restart
- My malfunction indicator blinking on. Oil was about bone dry.2 qt oil added.
- My car would not start last night. It turned but no fire. This morning started.
1997 Dodge Avenger Estimates
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement ($79 - 96) in Pierson, FL
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($194 - 266) in Montezuma, NY
- Transfer Case Fluid Replacement ($60 - 92) in Gillham, AR
- Spark Plug Replacement ($177 - 242) in East Boothbay, ME
- Parking Brake Shoe Replacement ($213 - 245) in Sandy, UT
- Horn Replacement ($81 - 331) in Hodges, SC