turns over but won't fire
washed under the hood now will not start on 1996 Ford Bronco
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Bronco Questions
- takes forever to shift into reverse and longer into drive
- Is it possible to change the headlights from manual to automatic?
- Just replaced thermostat and gasket Drove next Day over heated and drove next day reservoir full
- what is the average cost for a mechanic to install a long block engine in to a 5.8 96 ford bronco?
- After replacing my abs computer, speedometer not working and truck not shifting right. What have they missed?
1996 Ford Bronco Estimates
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($113 - $147) in Gladstone, NJ
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($199 - $245) in Omaha, AR
- Windshield Washer Pump Replacement ($71 - $105) in Circle, AK
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($170 - $269) in Iaeger, WV
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($315 - $356) in Hampstead, MD
- Windshield Wiper Blade Replacement ($25 - $30) in Knox, NY