while driving with cruise on, van began speeding up and I was unable to disengage by hitting brake or by using the switch. I had to put trans in neutral and turn off key. What could be the problem.
was unable to disengage cruise control. on 1997 Dodge Ram Van 3500
1 answerJanuary 30, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram Van 3500 Questions
- On drivers side of cash in door opening
- My gauge's are not reading when I try to start my van.
- Is there more than One load center on this vehicle ? besides LH dash ?
- The blower resistor motor keeps going out: I can replace it and do, but now it goes out after a few weeks.
- My signals, hazards, and brake lights aren't working
1997 Dodge Ram Van 3500 Estimates