I took my car to a shop to replace my Radiator. When I got my car back, I noticed that my Key's Panic button had been tampered with and it was not working at all. it appeared something was missing inside. I know the system worked,prior to sending it, because a week earlier I had mistakenly pushed the panic on the key which set off the alarm and scared the hell out of me. What could the shop have done? This is not a dealer.
Was my my Key's remote system tampered with? on 2002 Mercedes-Benz ML320
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz ML320 Questions
- The smog test was done which is done by running the engine at 2500 rpm in
- Engine doest run smooth and its not pulling as it should.
- How much does it cost to fix the break line on my ml
- The engine goes off a few minutes after it starts and will require up to 30 minutes before it can be restarted again on 2000 Mercedes-Benz ML320
- The engine goes off a few minutes after sit starts and will require up to 30 minutes before it can be restarted again