my car was struck this weekend. i have a 2002 vw gti (automatic) - my car was struck on the front drivers side while parked and is currently at a geico repair center to repair damage. after accident the a/c doesnt work. geico is saying that there is no correlation between accident and broken a/c. anyone know where the a/c components are as i'd like to contest/argue this and have them fix it!
was in an accident and ac now broken - where are the ac components? on 2002 Volkswagen GTI
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen GTI Questions
- i want to change my original tail light to led tail light like the the R
- Shudder when shifting to 3rd gear, smaller less noticeable shudder when shifting to 4th gear.
- My headlight switch does not pull out to turn on the fog lights. Do I need a new switch?
- Can I use the '03 VW jetta abs pump in my '03 Gti vr6?
- What do i have to do to fix the fact that the transmission is stuck in neutral, but will move freely to park and drive.