vehicle rolls over no start fuel pump kicks on fuel to rail plugs saturated no fire checked ingnition good only thing i found was noise suppresion capacitor connecter on coil wire pulled apart changed it still no start going to try replaceing crank sensor next running out of patience any ideas ?
was driving vehicle hit a bump and vehicle just died will roll over but no start on 2000 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- I bought my car and was told i needed to get a new sink row.
- Will not come out of drive stays in it even in reverse.
- when filling gas tank gas pump shuts off like tank is full ,unless you fill very
- How can I trick the PCM into thinking there is a speed sensor, its engine swap.
- Replaced Ford range control it still goes forward in reverse.