vehicle rolls over no start fuel pump kicks on fuel to rail plugs saturated no fire checked ingnition good only thing i found was noise suppresion capacitor connecter on coil wire pulled apart changed it still no start going to try replaceing crank sensor next running out of patience any ideas ?
was driving vehicle hit a bump and vehicle just died will roll over but no start on 2000 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- Why my car won't drive or reverse still juts was driving fine last week And no l
- Why is my transmission fluid leaking from my vent valve as soon as I poor it in
- My car won't drive or reverse and is leaking transmission fluid what is it
- She won't start, getting a low voltage reading.
- what causes power lock not to unlock with key or door panel switch