vehicle rolls over no start fuel pump kicks on fuel to rail plugs saturated no fire checked ingnition good only thing i found was noise suppresion capacitor connecter on coil wire pulled apart changed it still no start going to try replaceing crank sensor next running out of patience any ideas ?
was driving vehicle hit a bump and vehicle just died will roll over but no start on 2000 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- fuel pump pressure problems
- What does it mean when it shows charging system service now on a 2017 Ford explo
- My 1998 ford exploer sport wont start after driven and shut off.30 mins it start
- How much does it cost to replace harmonic balance on 1999 Buick century custom
- what is the cost to repair all the timing belts in vehicle?
2000 Ford Explorer Estimates
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($429 - 783) in Stockholm, ME
- Brake Booster Replacement ($537 - 628) in Southampton, NY
- Timing Belt Replacement ($386 - 513) in Deer Isle, ME
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($238 - 313) in Zwolle, LA
- Brake Hydraulic System Bleed ($70 - 89) in Carson, WA
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($59 - 104) in Steward, IL