Radio panel always worked - Never had issues with it. After picking up my car from 2nd time at dealer mechanic (they had it 5-6 days each time), my radio panel is completely blank. Radio works but nothing shows up. I pay for satellite radio too - so I can't see now who/what song is playing. Is this coincidence or could they have done something to affect the panel? It lights up blue but no text shows up.
Was a dealer 2xs for gas/engine repairs, 95k miles. Radio panel not working now. on 2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Santa Fe Questions
- Car kept running after I turned the key to off. And check engine light is on now
- at what point should the main radiator fan come on or start running
- My sante fe wil sit and idle roughly why does it want to die when I give it gas?
- why would changing my battery all of a sudden alarm me that my map sensor is bad
- The rpms jump around alot when idle as well as problems keeping speed with ac on