Radio panel always worked - Never had issues with it. After picking up my car from 2nd time at dealer mechanic (they had it 5-6 days each time), my radio panel is completely blank. Radio works but nothing shows up. I pay for satellite radio too - so I can't see now who/what song is playing. Is this coincidence or could they have done something to affect the panel? It lights up blue but no text shows up.
Was a dealer 2xs for gas/engine repairs, 95k miles. Radio panel not working now. on 2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Santa Fe Questions
- My Santa Fe won't ecxelerat. engine revs up when in nuetral like normal.
- Why a little hole designed on the engine casting cover n now water is leaking?
- Rough idle. Mechanic says injector module under the dash next to gas pedal fail
- engine light on. No acceleration. Smokes a little.
- When I push the start button, car makes a rapid clicking sound and engine won't
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe Estimates
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($328 - 420) in Graettinger, IA
- 105,000 Mile Service ($335 - 528) in Maytown, PA
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Front ($260 - 890) in Haviland, KS
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($141 - 225) in Sextonville, WI
- Brake Pads Replacement ($134 - 206) in Pendergrass, GA
- CV Axle Assembly Replacement ($732 - 1,868) in Montmorenci, IN