Radio panel always worked - Never had issues with it. After picking up my car from 2nd time at dealer mechanic (they had it 5-6 days each time), my radio panel is completely blank. Radio works but nothing shows up. I pay for satellite radio too - so I can't see now who/what song is playing. Is this coincidence or could they have done something to affect the panel? It lights up blue but no text shows up.
Was a dealer 2xs for gas/engine repairs, 95k miles. Radio panel not working now. on 2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Santa Fe Questions
- When u start my car it idles for a second then idles lower and then dies.
- why does car make a loud grinding noise when i crank it. but only occasionally
- Where is the thermastat located
- What is causing an intermittent vibration when accelerating?
- What can cause the tire pressure light to come on when the tires are full?