Radio panel always worked - Never had issues with it. After picking up my car from 2nd time at dealer mechanic (they had it 5-6 days each time), my radio panel is completely blank. Radio works but nothing shows up. I pay for satellite radio too - so I can't see now who/what song is playing. Is this coincidence or could they have done something to affect the panel? It lights up blue but no text shows up.
Was a dealer 2xs for gas/engine repairs, 95k miles. Radio panel not working now. on 2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Santa Fe Questions
- What is the length of the rear coil springs?
- does the rubber hose between the gas tank and the filler tube have different dia
- why would the fan/ac running make my car lose power and ultimately die
- When u start my car it idles for a second then idles lower and then dies.
- why does car make a loud grinding noise when i crank it. but only occasionally