Radio panel always worked - Never had issues with it. After picking up my car from 2nd time at dealer mechanic (they had it 5-6 days each time), my radio panel is completely blank. Radio works but nothing shows up. I pay for satellite radio too - so I can't see now who/what song is playing. Is this coincidence or could they have done something to affect the panel? It lights up blue but no text shows up.
Was a dealer 2xs for gas/engine repairs, 95k miles. Radio panel not working now. on 2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Santa Fe Questions
- is there i can bypass the a/c pulley when replacing the spertaine belt
- What would cause timing belt to shred and seize engine
- was running fine yesterday and wont start today.the car makes no noise.
- Why does my car lose power/ acceleration while driving normal? Never shut off.
- selector difficult to move from park to drive must put into n to start
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe Estimates
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement ($50 - 73) in Graettinger, IA
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($328 - 420) in Maytown, PA
- Add Timing Belt Tensioner ($125 - 222) in Haviland, KS
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($85 - 155) in Sextonville, WI
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($229 - 313) in Pendergrass, GA
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($79 - 167) in Montmorenci, IN