revving it at 1500 to get heat .truck was in park and we got a strong burning smell and smoke.turned out to be tranny.tranny guy says this happens allot ,it took out reverse,try to go forward in reverse.has this happened or has anyone else heard of this .and is it true you can't rev them in park,doesn't sound right to me .
was a cool day at work ,so we jumped in the truck to get warm,revved it up on 2003 Dodge Ram 2500
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram 2500 Questions
- How do you set the timing on a fuel injector pump
- While driving truck, it will go into neutral like state.
- lostmy battery amps -then battery fried then 2nd battery then starter went out-replaced batteries-,starter and alternator- now only 10 minuest later battery is low amping again! told the heater block was constantly running thou not on -almost on fir
- ALTERNATOR, STARTER AND BATTERIES just replaced because batteries were low amping and fryed one battery and starter- checked all wiring and grounds -new batterys ST WONT HOLD CHARGE either and CONTINUING TO DRAIN BATTERY WHAT IS GOING ON ?
- What if idler pulley goes out