When above happened. My powerstearing failed and driving was difficult, but olso my lights of my heater unit went out and my speedometer, stayed, on 50km/h even after I braked to slow down and suddenly, all neadles droped to 0 heathage, fuel Gage, and km/h, if I steped on the clutch, my heater unit lights went on and warning. Lights. Went off but p/staring still stiff and when I released. The clutch. All back warning. Lights on other light off can it be electrical. Or can solenoids. Have an effect or Tyre pressure did replace. Fuses.Read about p/stearing and fan, I might be wrong but it feels so electrical any suggestions?
Warning lights ABS, flat tire, brake and powerstearing while driving on 2005 Mini Cooper S
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by bestmechanic of E2 Services Land Rover and MINI Cooper Specialists ,
June 13, 2012
Check the pulley on the crankshaft that drives the belt. they often break
This week's top 10
Recent Mini Cooper S Questions
- Clutch replaced question
- My car drives smooth and straight, however the rear tires are wearing on inside
- Had Water pump replaced and the belt fell off. Part of the repairs?
- Is there any way to manually close the panoramic sunroof on a mini cooper s 2007
- Is it normal that Mini CooperS Turbo consumes oil during oil change intervals ?
2005 Mini Cooper S Estimates
- Radiator Replacement ($456 - 655) in Rosholt, SD
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($299 - 483) in Cummington, MA
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Howes, SD
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Essex Junction, VT
- Windshield Wiper Arm Replacement ($142 - 149) in Arco, ID
- Window Switch Replacement ($58 - 289) in Green City, MO