ABS, DSC, and flat tire warning lights all are lit. Check engine light and brake light came in a week or two ago. Today interior controls went out (speedometer, gas gauge, temperature gauge, all warning lights) while driving. radio worked and headlight worked. When I pulled in my driveway, convertible top would not go up. I turned car off and on again, all interior lights/gauges came on and top went up. Any thoughts?
Warning lights on 2005 Mini Cooper S
Asked by Visitor for the 2005 Mini Cooper S
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by bestmechanic of E2 Services Land Rover and MINI Cooper Specialists ,
July 12, 2011
First have your battery and charging system checked out by a shop that specializes in MINI or at the dealer.
1 answerApril 12, 2012
1 answerMay 04, 2012
3 answersApril 12, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Mini Cooper S Questions
- Clutch replaced question
- My car drives smooth and straight, however the rear tires are wearing on inside
- Had Water pump replaced and the belt fell off. Part of the repairs?
- Is there any way to manually close the panoramic sunroof on a mini cooper s 2007
- Is it normal that Mini CooperS Turbo consumes oil during oil change intervals ?
2005 Mini Cooper S Estimates
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($313 - 393) in Rosholt, SD
- 30,000 Mile Service ($247 - 350) in Cummington, MA
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Howes, SD
- Manual Transmission Fluid Change ($76 - 128) in Essex Junction, VT
- Air Conditioning System Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Arco, ID
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($307 - 346) in Green City, MO