ABS, DSC, and flat tire warning lights all are lit. Check engine light and brake light came in a week or two ago. Today interior controls went out (speedometer, gas gauge, temperature gauge, all warning lights) while driving. radio worked and headlight worked. When I pulled in my driveway, convertible top would not go up. I turned car off and on again, all interior lights/gauges came on and top went up. Any thoughts?
Warning lights on 2005 Mini Cooper S
Asked by for the 2005 Mini Cooper S
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by bestmechanic of E2 Services Land Rover and MINI Cooper Specialists ,
July 12, 2011
First have your battery and charging system checked out by a shop that specializes in MINI or at the dealer.
1 answerApril 12, 2012
1 answerMay 04, 2012
3 answersApril 12, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Mini Cooper S Questions
- will crank but starts ruff and dies will not stay running good compression has fu
- fuel gauge stays on empty tested both sending units seam to be ok.
- water getting in on drivers side both front and back left side is dry coupe
- If airbag light is on does that mean airbags won't deploy in a collision?
- Clutch replaced question
2005 Mini Cooper S Estimates
- Brake Pad Replacement ($176 - $252) in Rosholt, SD
- Clutch Master Cylinder Replacement ($295 - $448) in Cummington, MA
- AC Compressor Replacement ($779 - $1,261) in Howes, SD
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($512 - $600) in Essex Junction, VT
- Drive Axle Assembly Leak Inspection ($52 - $67) in Arco, ID
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($2,029 - $2,313) in Green City, MO