ABS, DSC, and flat tire warning lights all are lit. Check engine light and brake light came in a week or two ago. Today interior controls went out (speedometer, gas gauge, temperature gauge, all warning lights) while driving. radio worked and headlight worked. When I pulled in my driveway, convertible top would not go up. I turned car off and on again, all interior lights/gauges came on and top went up. Any thoughts?
Warning lights on 2005 Mini Cooper S
Asked by Visitor for the 2005 Mini Cooper S
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by bestmechanic of E2 Services Land Rover and MINI Cooper Specialists ,
July 12, 2011
First have your battery and charging system checked out by a shop that specializes in MINI or at the dealer.
1 answerApril 12, 2012
1 answerMay 04, 2012
3 answersApril 12, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Mini Cooper S Questions
- water getting in on drivers side both front and back left side is dry coupe
- If airbag light is on does that mean airbags won't deploy in a collision?
- Clutch replaced question
- My car drives smooth and straight, however the rear tires are wearing on inside
- Had Water pump replaced and the belt fell off. Part of the repairs?
2005 Mini Cooper S Estimates
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Rosholt, SD
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($473 - 1,476) in Cummington, MA
- Clutch Replacement ($1,478 - 1,915) in Howes, SD
- Water Pump Replacement ($473 - 719) in Essex Junction, VT
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($432 - 676) in Arco, ID
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($1,122 - 1,218) in Green City, MO