My Automatic Stability Control/traction and Brake light remains on when I am driving? What does this mean?
Warning lights on 2001 BMW 325i
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by dandd ,
April 23, 2009
It means that you have a problem in your DSC system or Driver Stability Control System and your Brake System. They are closely related. You need to have some one who is skilled in these BMW systems scan these computers and trace down the problem. It does not have to be the dealer. A good BMW shop will do just fine.
Verified for the BMW 325i31 reports
1 answerDecember 25, 2010
1 answerAugust 12, 2010
1 answerMarch 09, 2012
2 answersMay 18, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 325i Questions
- What transmission do I have and what atf fluid do I need
- what would make the loud humming sound when acceleration and the get lower when
- My car won't unlock. I can use key to unlock the drivers side, not other doors.
- My manual 5 speed transmission popped loud and I lost first second ,and reverse.
- While at speed , cars idle go's up and down and theres a beeping alarm
2001 BMW 325i Estimates
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Rear ($493 - 641) in Pratts, VA
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($355 - 466) in Millersville, MO
- AC Recharge ($200 - 276) in Michigantown, IN
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($70 - 93) in Daykin, NE
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($115 - 168) in Encino, CA
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($206 - 253) in Walnut Ridge, AR