My car has been running fine, even this morning. Now when I went out to it the "car" warning light is flashing. I looked in the manual and it says it is the battery. What things could be wrong and how much should they cost?
Warning light for Battery on 2005 Toyota Prius
3 answersApril 09, 2015
Verified for the Toyota Prius6 reports
All the warning lights came on parked car replace 12 volt battery car won't start will only go from park to neutral. No codes come up on diagnostics radio and alarm work
1 answerFebruary 29, 2016
1 answerAugust 13, 2014
1 answerApril 15, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Prius Questions
- Turn on turn signal indicator and all light come on as if hazards are on
- What is the tank on the front passenger side behind the wheel well?
- Necessary to change trans fluid, engine and inverter coolant at 95,000 miles?
- dash gauges dont light up when car starts and car wont turn off
- stop vehicle. check hybrid system in safe place. car slowed down.
2005 Toyota Prius Estimates
- Brake Shoe Replacement ($170 - 208) in State Line, PA
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($462 - 597) in Farmer, OH
- Maintenance Service B ($242 - 361) in Highspire, PA
- 125,000 Mile Service ($53 - 96) in Otter Creek, FL
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($714 - 913) in Naples, NC
- Windshield Wiper Blade Replacement ($39 - 44) in Youngstown, PA