A light came on my dash that looks like a horseshoe with an exclamation mark inside. I couldn't find it in my owners manual. What could it mean?
warning light? on 2007 Hyundai Sonata
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by mahindra ,
December 06, 2009
It is in your manual. Look harder. All fails contact the dealer, It's still under warranty. Of course that is if you are under 36K miles.
1 answerOctober 21, 2010
1 answerNovember 28, 2010
2 answersJune 22, 2011
1 answerJuly 25, 2009
1 answerDecember 01, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Sonata Questions
- rough idle , engine shaking ,already replaced crankshaft position sensor
- Will the emissions control sensor keep the car from starting?
- I need a passenger side mirror replaced. Can a dealer fix this?
- My car wont start. When I push the button all the lights come on no start
- Automatic transmission problem
2007 Hyundai Sonata Estimates
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($694 - 867) in Peebles, OH
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($193 - 251) in Onawa, IA
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($167 - 250) in Clarksburg, PA
- Ignition Cap and Rotor Replacement ($64 - 114) in Malin, OR
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($404 - 436) in Wing, AL
- Engine Mount Replacement ($335 - 351) in Albion, NY