I have a warning light on my dash, and it looks like the front tires are the area that is lit. My tires are new, so I don't get it. Any suggestions?
Warning light on 2008 Kia Sedona
2 answersApril 08, 2009
2 answersAugust 10, 2011
1 answerNovember 10, 2016
2 answersOctober 17, 2016
1 answerNovember 03, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Sedona Questions
- What could be causing my van to not have heat ?
- could not get my shifter out of park looked up solution had to override the esc
- kia turns over but wont start
- Engine runs fine wont drive forward or back when i put in gear suddenly
- I'm having to add coolant almost daily. I see water coming from the tailpipe!
2008 Kia Sedona Estimates
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Hot Sulphur Springs, CO
- 135,000 Mile Service ($102 - 169) in Bowdoinham, ME
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($142 - 238) in Washington, LA
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($82 - 161) in Sweetwater, TX
- Windshield Wiper Blade Replacement ($17 - 22) in Husser, LA
- Engine Mount Replacement ($428 - 456) in Carp Lake, MI