I have a warning light on my dash, and it looks like the front tires are the area that is lit. My tires are new, so I don't get it. Any suggestions?
Warning light on 2008 Kia Sedona
2 answersApril 08, 2009
2 answersAugust 10, 2011
1 answerNovember 10, 2016
2 answersOctober 17, 2016
1 answerNovember 03, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Sedona Questions
- Engine runs fine wont drive forward or back when i put in gear suddenly
- I'm having to add coolant almost daily. I see water coming from the tailpipe!
- ESP lighting on
- put in drive gas petal take off, it makes a pooping pow noices.new timing belt ?
- My 2003 kia sedona start an drive in only first gear head lights on only !
2008 Kia Sedona Estimates
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Hot Sulphur Springs, CO
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($484 - 624) in Bowdoinham, ME
- Oil Pump Replacement ($1,845 - 2,375) in Washington, LA
- 150,000 Mile Service ($232 - 342) in Sweetwater, TX
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($212 - 282) in Husser, LA
- Ignition Switch Replacement ($137 - 150) in Carp Lake, MI