Chimes continue to sound when key is in ignition with doors shut and seatbelt on. Stops when key is removed from ignition
Warning chimes on 1995 Ford Ranger
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by Visitor,
January 30, 2011
sounds like . sensor in door by lock latch spray heavy oil. and slamm door a few times.
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Ranger Questions
- I installed a heater valve in my ford ranger with a 4.0 and now it overheats
- Where to take the vehicle for body damage? And also need to get the best price
- error code read #2 spark plug or wire needed to replaced, no improvement
- Overdrivelightblinksandnowafter3weeks transmissionisslowtoshiftorhardshift
- Where is air door actuator located & do I need any special tools to replace it ?