Chimes continue to sound when key is in ignition with doors shut and seatbelt on. Stops when key is removed from ignition
Warning chimes on 1995 Ford Ranger
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by Visitor,
January 30, 2011
sounds like . sensor in door by lock latch spray heavy oil. and slamm door a few times.
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Ranger Questions
- coil pack only firing at four plugs
- It hard to start an over drive light flashes. Boggs down an motor runs bad
- I have a 1994 Ford Ranger with no spark. I have replaced the distributor, the
- The over drive light flashes steadily an when gas is aplied boggs down.
- My fan control will only work on High setting. I replaced the fan control switch