When key is left in ignition and lights are left on or door is opened the Chime Noise does not sound.
Warning Chime on 2002 Ford Escape
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by lawrenceg ,
November 03, 2009
Hi, did you find out the issue here? Was it the ignition switch or is there a chime relay?
1 answerJuly 25, 2011
This week's top 10
2002 Ford Escape Estimates
- Air Filter Replacement ($37 - 66) in Essex, VT
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Lafayette Hill, PA
- PCV Valve Replacement ($34 - 46) in Beaver Falls, NY
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in New Waterford, OH
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($293 - 325) in Rocky Point, NY
- Variable Valve Timing Control Solenoid Replacement ($227 - 283) in Sandyville, WV