When key is left in ignition and lights are left on or door is opened the Chime Noise does not sound.
Warning Chime on 2002 Ford Escape
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by lawrenceg ,
November 03, 2009
Hi, did you find out the issue here? Was it the ignition switch or is there a chime relay?
1 answerJuly 25, 2011
This week's top 10
2002 Ford Escape Estimates
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($497 - 701) in Essex, VT
- Glow Plug Replacement ($240 - 327) in Lafayette Hill, PA
- AC Condenser Replacement ($382 - 454) in Beaver Falls, NY
- Alternator Replacement ($473 - 638) in New Waterford, OH
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($139 - 388) in Rocky Point, NY
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($264 - 389) in Sandyville, WV