Research all over the net shows early problem onset & frequency & high maintenance costs. My Hondas/Acuras/Toyotas easily went past 100k w/oil, battery & tire changes. Don't expect this from MINI but what *is* realistic in terms of the hatchback model's repair? Better in 2012? Is the costly maintenance upgrade package a necessity w/this car? Also, to increase stability, is it best to go from standard 15" wheels/tires to the 16" or 17" options...and add the dynamic traction option? Just not used to being worried about being stuck somewhere. And I really enjoyed driving this thing. Thanks.
Want2012 MINI Cooper(no S)but reliability stats scare. Mileage/time b4 problems? on 2012 Mini Cooper
This week's top 10
Recent Mini Cooper Questions
- What is the cost for a cam actuator replacement
- Car blowing small amounts of blue smoke? Help!
- input shaft bearing or throw out bearing? whistle when clutch is released
- My service Maintenance program is ending should renew for 900 that the dealer?
- broken original oil dipstick, lower half stuck in tubing.