Research all over the net shows early problem onset & frequency & high maintenance costs. My Hondas/Acuras/Toyotas easily went past 100k w/oil, battery & tire changes. Don't expect this from MINI but what *is* realistic in terms of the hatchback model's repair? Better in 2012? Is the costly maintenance upgrade package a necessity w/this car? Also, to increase stability, is it best to go from standard 15" wheels/tires to the 16" or 17" options...and add the dynamic traction option? Just not used to being worried about being stuck somewhere. And I really enjoyed driving this thing. Thanks.
Want2012 MINI Cooper(no S)but reliability stats scare. Mileage/time b4 problems? on 2012 Mini Cooper
This week's top 10
Recent Mini Cooper Questions
- 09 mini base conv,33k miles. What's a good price point?
- Why would the rear brake lights remain on but not indicate when the brakes are a
- I met with an accident and my airbags got deployed,coolent is empty,price esti?
- What happened to the car on highway today?
- no heat blows cold air. top hose about 200degrees and bottom about 80
2012 Mini Cooper Estimates
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - $111) in Manchester, OH
- Strut Replacement - Rear ($346 - $476) in Myra, TX
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Front ($357 - $859) in Luling, TX
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($665 - $1,037) in Marion Station, MD
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($234 - $281) in Walsh, CO
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($553 - $931) in Hamden, NY