The vehicle is not listed so I just put model etc in so can make a query. Vehicle is a 1965 170 ci ( 2.8L ) six that I have just rebuilt and wish to fit a PCV valve to rather than just have the open breather. Carbie is off a later Falcon that had a PCV valve. How can I ascertain what valve to utilise? John.
want to fit pcv valve on earlier model Ford on 1990 Ford Taurus
Asked by for the 1990 Ford Taurus
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Taurus Questions
- I spilt soda all over the middle console 10 min. later the heater went crazy?
- Codes that are showing are p0351 and p0353. Says ignition coils A and C.
- how to program the cluster on the dash
- When I crank my car the car studders and stops. I let it rest for 15 minutes.
- Where exactly is relay for fuel pump. I am a DIY techy but can't find it.
1990 Ford Taurus Estimates
- Steering Rack Replacement ($459 - $647) in Fort Shaw, MT
- Water Pump Replacement ($354 - $521) in Oxbow, NY
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($233 - $360) in Oshkosh, NE
- MAP Sensor Replacement ($92 - $281) in Morton, WA
- Engine Mount Replacement ($108 - $196) in Swain, NY
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($213 - $527) in Amsterdam, NY