The vehicle is not listed so I just put model etc in so can make a query. Vehicle is a 1965 170 ci ( 2.8L ) six that I have just rebuilt and wish to fit a PCV valve to rather than just have the open breather. Carbie is off a later Falcon that had a PCV valve. How can I ascertain what valve to utilise? John.
want to fit pcv valve on earlier model Ford on 1990 Ford Taurus
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Taurus Questions
- Why does my steering wheel shake when I'm braking during deceleration?
- small leak trans pan gasket. said need thicker gasket. Tighten bolt order. .
- If I paid 535 get my car to pass a smog and the engine light still stays on so
- Car bounces and tire rod problems
- I'm changing plugs and did not pay attention to the wire connecting order