saturday i went to store and got back in car to leave and turn ignition and car wouldn't start,everything worked,lights and radio and all guages worked and i tried to start again and wouldn't start but the 3rd time it started,so went to another store and got back in to leave,the car wouldn"t start again and finally started,so left and had to go gas,after filling car i got back in to leave the car wouldn't start again,everything was still working,while turning key it wasn't clicking or no type connection,waited for friend to pick me up and in mean time i keep trying but wasn"t getting anything,friend got there we tested battery voltage was good and when i got back in car i turn ignition one more time the car started and i shut it off and started again and i repeated 3 times and it started,so drove home and parked and shut off car and tried to restart but wouldn't start,still till this day want start,so what problem do i have,marlon
want start on 2007 Chrysler 300
2 more answers
Verified for the Chrysler 30091 reports
1 answerNovember 26, 2012
0 answersOctober 05, 2012
0 answersJanuary 04, 2016
0 answersOctober 29, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler 300 Questions
- Is there a recall on this vehicle because of a ticking noise.
- Why does my steering wheel get stiff and car stop and die when I switch gears?
- blowing out hot air from vents when heater is off, also cant control to temp,
- electronic throttle light is on if i turn the car off and restart the light
- Filled my oil yesterday ran out today has leak first time this happened .
2007 Chrysler 300 Estimates
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($462 - 924) in Hustisford, WI
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Mukwonago, WI
- Starter Replacement ($237 - 412) in Glover, VT
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($263 - 512) in South Berwick, ME
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($1,626 - 3,667) in Notasulga, AL
- Pre-Purchase Car Inspection ($105 - 134) in Wheeler, IN