saturday i went to store and got back in car to leave and turn ignition and car wouldn't start,everything worked,lights and radio and all guages worked and i tried to start again and wouldn't start but the 3rd time it started,so went to another store and got back in to leave,the car wouldn"t start again and finally started,so left and had to go gas,after filling car i got back in to leave the car wouldn't start again,everything was still working,while turning key it wasn't clicking or no type connection,waited for friend to pick me up and in mean time i keep trying but wasn"t getting anything,friend got there we tested battery voltage was good and when i got back in car i turn ignition one more time the car started and i shut it off and started again and i repeated 3 times and it started,so drove home and parked and shut off car and tried to restart but wouldn't start,still till this day want start,so what problem do i have,marlon
want start on 2007 Chrysler 300
1 answerNovember 26, 2012
0 answersOctober 05, 2012
0 answersJanuary 04, 2016
0 answersOctober 29, 2015
2 answersApril 30, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler 300 Questions
- Is this a sensor problem or a setting problem? And can I fix it myself?
- My Chrysler 300C will not change out of first gear what could be a possible prb?
- My Sun roof is stuck open.. It will not close... Help..
- Help please i took it to the chrystler dealer but no help
- My car wont shift out when in drive the code is p1745 how do i fix this.