How do I fix this?
Waht is P1518 ocde on 2000 Ford Windstar
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Windstar Questions
- My theft light blinks my trip zero outs when cold starting & head lights flash
- My van suddenly died while driving 30 mph. Does nothing when trying to restart
- Solution needed for van stalling with lean bank codes PO171 and PO174
- 3.8 V6 Windstar engine has a knock/rattle.
- i replaced dash cluster with a used one and van wont start
2000 Ford Windstar Estimates
- 105,000 Mile Service ($150 - 216) in Spickard, MO
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($236 - 481) in Aleppo, PA
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Front ($277 - 360) in Algoma, MS
- 75,000 Mile Service ($150 - 216) in West Unity, OH
- Horn Replacement ($93 - 130) in Hathorne, MA
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($460 - 848) in Puyallup, WA