oil leak damaged 4 ignition coils (?), replaced too. is that where the oil is going now and will eventually be leaking visibly again?
VW replaced valve cover, vacuum pump gaskets. still loses oil but not visibly on 2008 Volkswagen Passat
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Passat Questions
- Why won't the gear engage when shifted? Have to kill engine and restart at times
- Where is the clutch pressure control solenoid valve A and the shift solenoid C
- vibration at cruising speed 65-75
- When check engine light goes on at 70,000 What service is due and how much ?
- I have to replace a thermostst. How much is it? (part&labor)
2008 Volkswagen Passat Estimates
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($171 - $265) in East Aurora, NY
- Clutch Slave Cylinder Replacement ($244 - $356) in Palmetto, LA
- Brake Drum Replacement ($296 - $540) in Naubinway, MI
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Hewitt, MN
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($187 - $223) in Claremont, NH
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($310 - $365) in Riegelsville, PA