My vsc off and vsc trac warning lights just came on and don't go off. What does this mean?
VSC warning lights on 2002 Toyota 4Runner
1 answerJanuary 21, 2012
1 answerJanuary 03, 2011
2 answersNovember 03, 2010
0 answersJanuary 12, 2017
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota 4Runner Questions
- My transmission will only shift easily when the car is warm for 30 mins. minimum
- Shifting hard when warmed up, feels like a hard bump after it shifts in low gear
- the gear shift is stuck in Park. when brake is depressed.
- VSC,TRAC and engine light turn on when rear window defrost is turned on.
- How to kill VSC OFF, VSC TRAC & ENGINE lights that stay on?
2002 Toyota 4Runner Estimates
- Brake Drum Replacement ($395 - $612) in Scurry, TX
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Front ($530 - $822) in Kittery Point, ME
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($411 - $558) in Mastic Beach, NY
- Brake Wheel Cylinder Replacement ($252 - $378) in Presidio, TX
- Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($569 - $605) in Patton, PA
- Drive Axle Assembly Leak Inspection ($52 - $67) in Livingston, WI