It happens when rpms are below 1 - Also Check engine light sometimes just flashes? Diagnostic codes are P0300 - P0308 indicating misfires on all 8 cylinders, P0107 system too lean on bank 1 and P1310 which I didn't understand and which just referred me back to my owners manual.....What causes all this and how costly is this going to end up being??????
VSC TRAC/VSC OFF and Check Eng lights came on now car is stalling/knocking-Why? on 2000 Lexus LX470
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus LX470 Questions
- try to start vehicle and it clicks, turn switch off a couple of times and it
- Why wont it start? It will turn over but will not start.
- my car is experiencing a hard start,what can i do?
- How do I replace driver side headlight bulbs? Do i have to remove the battery?
- ABS,VSC and Check engine lights stay on. Lexus dealer cannot read a code
2000 Lexus LX470 Estimates
- 15,000 Mile Service ($239 - 347) in Alamosa, CO
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($378 - 528) in Oneida, TN
- 140,000 Mile Service ($65 - 133) in Logan, KS
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($41 - 57) in Harrisburg, IL
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($524 - 554) in Osage, IA
- Parking Brake Shoe Replacement ($287 - 323) in Lone Rock, IA