It happens when rpms are below 1 - Also Check engine light sometimes just flashes? Diagnostic codes are P0300 - P0308 indicating misfires on all 8 cylinders, P0107 system too lean on bank 1 and P1310 which I didn't understand and which just referred me back to my owners manual.....What causes all this and how costly is this going to end up being??????
VSC TRAC/VSC OFF and Check Eng lights came on now car is stalling/knocking-Why? on 2000 Lexus LX470
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus LX470 Questions
- try to start vehicle and it clicks, turn switch off a couple of times and it
- Why wont it start? It will turn over but will not start.
- my car is experiencing a hard start,what can i do?
- How do I replace driver side headlight bulbs? Do i have to remove the battery?
- ABS,VSC and Check engine lights stay on. Lexus dealer cannot read a code
2000 Lexus LX470 Estimates
- 45,000 Mile Service ($239 - 347) in Alamosa, CO
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Oneida, TN
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Rear ($175 - 204) in Logan, KS
- 30,000 Mile Service ($390 - 555) in Harrisburg, IL
- HVAC System Diagnosis & Testing ($52 - 67) in Osage, IA
- Knock Sensor Replacement ($442 - 526) in Lone Rock, IA