My vsc off and vsc trac warning lights just came on and don't go off on my 4WD model. I know there is a problem with the active traction control system. Is this a common problem? If so, is there a common fix or certain things to check first?
VSC off & VSC trac Warning Light on 2002 Toyota 4Runner
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota 4Runner Questions
- Eng Trac off vsc light is on I can take cable off batt it go off sho no code?
- Side to side wobble under 8 mph. Steering wheel not jerking.
- I have cylender that is. Not firing and when taking ng off heads #1 was like ne
- Will not start when cold temperature, what will cause that
- Shift to "D" -> Very weak pullup -> Chekengine light on.
2002 Toyota 4Runner Estimates
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($416 - 538) in Scurry, TX
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in Kittery Point, ME
- Universal Joint Replacement ($200 - 282) in Mastic Beach, NY
- Valve Adjustment ($288 - 379) in Presidio, TX
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($659 - 827) in Patton, PA
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($263 - 308) in Livingston, WI