My vsc off and vsc trac warning lights just came on and don't go off on my 4WD model. I know there is a problem with the active traction control system. Is this a common problem? If so, is there a common fix or certain things to check first?
VSC off & VSC trac Warning Light on 2002 Toyota 4Runner
2 answersOctober 09, 2014
1 answerMay 16, 2010
2 answersNovember 03, 2010
0 answersJanuary 31, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota 4Runner Questions
- what is wrong ..a humming noise goes to loud screech,abs,vsc trac lights on
- shifting to 4 wheel high while in park
- How expensive is it to fix a light for the radio on the dashboard?
- The front end shimmies when I brake. What is that?
- What is a leak of water with a little oil near the drivers side rear wheel?