After having the bushings on the rack and pinion replaced the VSC started kicking on when you go into a sharp curve. The dealer has replaced the main computer and a sensor but when I took it home it still does it. They can not figure it out nor did they advise about the recall and they do not think it is related to the other work but it is odd that it started immediately after the bushings were replaced.
VSC engaging on sharp curves on the freeway, what could have caused it to start on 2003 Toyota Sequoia
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Sequoia Questions
- When I play my iPhone thru the USB function, the USB screen states NO DATA as op
- Front doors will not lock with key fob
- no heat in car, defroster not working. fan works fine.
- car won't start after sitting long time, or won't stay on.
- Engine shuts off when brakes applied or at stop/idle. (TBS & Air Intake cleaned)
2003 Toyota Sequoia Estimates
- Oil and Filter Change ($27 - 63) in Alberta, VA
- 120,000 Mile Service ($414 - 562) in Panola, AL
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($233 - 430) in Torrance, CA
- Timing Belt Replacement ($452 - 586) in Oakfield, NY
- Drive Axle Assembly Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Cicero, NY
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($325 - 378) in Riverside, PA