On going issue. dealer said Y-pipe was cracked, expensive repair. He also said the engine misfired(cylinders#2 and #4), which has not happened again, so can not replace the engine until it duplicates. My mechanic (not the dealer) replaced all oxygen sensors(2 were also replaced in 05') and welded a small crack in pipe. Codes were gone for 2 days-now VSC and check engine light on again-noticed on a road trip that my gas milage has lessened. emission test this Aug. Not sure what to do--catalyic converter? Throwing my money out the window???
VSC code, check engine lite, AFS (lighting tracking code?) on together. on 2006 Lexus GS300
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus GS300 Questions
- My heat/air only comes out of the defrost, and the dual temperature does notwork
- How do i turn off security arlam light
- Please help me! I have a 03 Lexus just all of a sudden no breaks and loud alarm.
- Driver side floorboard gets hot after driving for 20min
- what is a resonable price to replace the camsaft sensor
2006 Lexus GS300 Estimates
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($394 - 499) in Rogers, TX
- 50,000 Mile Service ($117 - 210) in Palo Verde, AZ
- 145,000 Mile Service ($65 - 133) in Oakes, ND
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($303 - 416) in San Luis Obispo, CA
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($473 - 526) in Ogema, WI
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($637 - 719) in Sutton, VT