On going issue. dealer said Y-pipe was cracked, expensive repair. He also said the engine misfired(cylinders#2 and #4), which has not happened again, so can not replace the engine until it duplicates. My mechanic (not the dealer) replaced all oxygen sensors(2 were also replaced in 05') and welded a small crack in pipe. Codes were gone for 2 days-now VSC and check engine light on again-noticed on a road trip that my gas milage has lessened. emission test this Aug. Not sure what to do--catalyic converter? Throwing my money out the window???
VSC code, check engine lite, AFS (lighting tracking code?) on together. on 2006 Lexus GS300
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus GS300 Questions
- Why does it overheat so fast. Seems like as soon as you start it, it overheats.
- Why does my car takes long to start and not stay on when it does?
- 170000 mi-high whistle sound when idle,shift or drive.No codes or warning lights
- cost to replace an engine pulley incl any belt adjustments
- could 2 new tires make my car alignment pull right? Also feels like its floating