On going issue. dealer said Y-pipe was cracked, expensive repair. He also said the engine misfired(cylinders#2 and #4), which has not happened again, so can not replace the engine until it duplicates. My mechanic (not the dealer) replaced all oxygen sensors(2 were also replaced in 05') and welded a small crack in pipe. Codes were gone for 2 days-now VSC and check engine light on again-noticed on a road trip that my gas milage has lessened. emission test this Aug. Not sure what to do--catalyic converter? Throwing my money out the window???
VSC code, check engine lite, AFS (lighting tracking code?) on together. on 2006 Lexus GS300
Asked by for the 2006 Lexus GS300
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus GS300 Questions
- Can a clamped spark plug wire come off of the distributor on its own?
- Do have to remove the timing belt to replace the cam seals?
- I have a issue with my ABS pump when I stop the solenoid feels like it releases
- 1998 Lexus GS 300 Why is my car staying in park when I try to shift gears
- How to remove starter?
2006 Lexus GS300 Estimates
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Rogers, TX
- Heater Hose Replacement ($167 - $223) in Palo Verde, AZ
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Rear ($58 - $106) in Oakes, ND
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($129 - $321) in San Luis Obispo, CA
- Trans Leak Inspection ($44 - $56) in Ogema, WI
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($100 - $128) in Sutton, VT