Volvo S70 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your Volvo S70
- after warming up the vehicle will stop moving. Selecting any position on the gear shift does nothing. The vehicle does not move.
- What could be wrong with my car if heat blows on one side and not the other
- LIST OF ITEMS COVERED ON THE 120,0000 MILE SERVICE?
- How many motor mounts is their on my car... Nobody I have asked knows.
- What is the estimated cost to replacement and install motor mounts?
Volvo S70 Problems
The anti-lock brake system (ABS) Control Unit has a high failure rate. When this fault occurs, the ABS light will illuminate and codes may be stored indicating a problem with the ABS Pump Motor, or Wheel Speed Sensors, but the problem is the ABS Control Module.
Other symptoms may include an illuminated Check Engine and transmission shift light. and the speedometer may stop working as well.
Note: The brake system will operate normally however during a panic stop the Anti Lock Brakes will not work and the wheels may lock-up, causing a lack of vehicle control under these situations.
The master window switch may fail, allowing the windows to move in one direction and not the other.
One or more door lock assembly may fail and cause door locking/unlocking problems.
Volvo S70 Questions
Heat blows out of driver's side vent but cold air blows out of passenger side
Volvo S70 Recalls
Volvo S70 Reviews
The coolant fan comes on automatically once I turn the ignition and the engine is cold. I replaced the thermostat. Whatelse could be wrong?
Leather always cracks in tx.Great gas milage. I have 140k.Run mobil 1 engine very strong. trans smooth.I love volvo safty design.
Many problems over the years. Now has 125K with multiple failures. Have pumped almost $4,000 into it. Waiting for the Optima hybrid to be released this spring. Never going Volvo again.