I recently took my 2004 S80 2.9L in for a fuel tank recall issue and while it was there the Volvo dealer performs a multi point inspection and informs me the right engine mount and upper torque mount failed their inspection and need to be replaced. The car only has 47500 miles on it and has not been driven hard or abused at all. Is it normal to see a failure on these components with such low mileage?
Volvo S80 Mechanical question on 2004 Volvo S80
Asked by for the 2004 Volvo S80
2 more answers
Verified for the Volvo S80100 reports
Verified for the Volvo S8037 reports
Verified for the Volvo S8012 reports
1 answerDecember 10, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Volvo S80 Questions
- Engine compartment, driver side under the dash
- Transmission overhaul cost or transmission replacement cost
- I had a leak inside driver side then my gauges STOPPED working most of the time
- Car will crank but will not start. Gauges on gas or not working just the CEL Will illuminate. The car will start for a few seconds and then die.
- How do you fix error code 3542 in a 1999 S80?
2004 Volvo S80 Estimates
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Mellen, WI
- Head Gasket Replacement ($1,992 - 2,587) in Wakarusa, IN
- Throttle Position Sensor Replacement ($135 - 207) in Oxbow, ME
- Battery Replacement ($160 - 253) in Orange, TX
- Active Suspension System Control Module Replacement ($758 - 769) in Columbia, KY
- Crankshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($130 - 185) in Perronville, MI