I recently took my 2004 S80 2.9L in for a fuel tank recall issue and while it was there the Volvo dealer performs a multi point inspection and informs me the right engine mount and upper torque mount failed their inspection and need to be replaced. The car only has 47500 miles on it and has not been driven hard or abused at all. Is it normal to see a failure on these components with such low mileage?
Volvo S80 Mechanical question on 2004 Volvo S80
Verified for the Volvo S8095 reports
2 answersJune 20, 2010
1 answerDecember 10, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Volvo S80 Questions
- I had a leak inside driver side then my gauges STOPPED working most of the time
- Car will crank but will not start. Gauges on gas or not working just the CEL Will illuminate. The car will start for a few seconds and then die.
- How do you fix error code 3542 in a 1999 S80?
- How can i upgrade the gearbox software?
- what is draining my brand new battery ? Ive had two batteries same problem.
2004 Volvo S80 Estimates
- Alternator Replacement ($436 - 783) in Mellen, WI
- 40,000 Mile Service ($282 - 366) in Wakarusa, IN
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Oxbow, ME
- Add Water Pump ($197 - 339) in Orange, TX
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($1,112 - 1,203) in Columbia, KY
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($377 - 601) in Perronville, MI