I recently took my 2004 S80 2.9L in for a fuel tank recall issue and while it was there the Volvo dealer performs a multi point inspection and informs me the right engine mount and upper torque mount failed their inspection and need to be replaced. The car only has 47500 miles on it and has not been driven hard or abused at all. Is it normal to see a failure on these components with such low mileage?
Volvo S80 Mechanical question on 2004 Volvo S80
2 answersJune 20, 2010
2 answersMay 26, 2010
2 answersJuly 06, 2011
1 answerAugust 30, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Volvo S80 Questions
- need to find out where the vacuum hoses (2) off the air cleaner are connected to
- Passengers side air have gone off,never been in an accident of any kind.
- The hood is stuck I can pull the latch but it wont pop
- Estimated repair cost of wiper fluid tank replacement?
- My 2005 volvo S80 shut off when driving and will start back up about 10 minutes