2007 Volvo S60 Problem Reports

Newest 2007 Volvo S60 Problem Reports

My 2007 S60 has had a few electrical problems that are quite costly. Last month the starter went out, before that it was the alternator. Today the key jammed and it will not turn all the way, car would not start.
Also, the seats are very uncomfortable during long trips and the turning radius on the car is very tight, parking and getting out of parking spaces is difficult. I love Volvos, this car will probably be my last one``
C

I have my 2006 Volvo s60 2.5t AWD serviced at the dealership per the recommended schedule in the Owner's Manual. Recently between the 37,500 and 45,000 mile service I noticed my "Coolant Level Low" light coming on about every 2 months but I park my car in a garage and have never seen any fluid leaking. I add the 50/50 coolant to the full level only to have to add it again in a few weeks. Today at my 45,000 service the Dealership tells me my ra...

The anti-lock brake system (ABS) warning light and/or other dash warning lights may illuminate due to a failed ABS Control Module. Replacement of the failed module is generally required to correct this concern.

The automatic transmission may develop shifting problems and/or the Check Engine Light may illuminate due to internal component failure and/or software issues. It is always best to be sure the transmission control module has the latest software installed when any major transmission repair is performed.

It is not uncommon for the exterior light bulbs to burn out prematurely. No repair option has been reported other than replacing the failed bulb.

The upper engine mount may wear prematurely. Symptoms may include a harsh feeling when the transmission is shifting and roughness when the engine is idling. Worn engine mounts should be replaced as necessary.

Front upper strut mounts may wear prematurely, resulting in loud noise from the front of the vehicle when going over bumps.

The turbocharger return pipe seal may develop an oil leak. The leak can begin very small, but will eventually progress into a large leak. Our technicians recommend having this repaired at first signs of leakage.

Front and/or rear sway bar end links may wear out prematurely, causing a knocking noise from the front or rear of the vehicle when driving on bumpy roads. Our technicians recommend inspecting the links at each service, they should be replaced if any looseness is found.

Engine oil leaks from the PCV housing are common.