my Volvo s40 2.5l with turbo (2006) the car will be fine in the morning but when its hot out the car wont shift into drive ill put it in drive but it wont shift into it and when im driving itll be in drive but then get outta gear and it will accelerate but the car dosent go its like its in drive but nurtral im currently changing the trans oil but I was also told it could be the throttle body trying not to get jerked around everywhere just wondering what it could be or if it is the throttle body
Volvo s40 2.5 turbo (2006) wont shift properly (automatic) on 2006 Volvo S40
This week's top 10
Recent Volvo S40 Questions
- Will getting my spark plugs change turn the check engine light off
- What is causing a whirring sound while driving?
- What could be making my car run rough and not get up to speed very well
- There is this knocking noise coming from under the hood. why?
- took car to Volvo shop to have them diagnose a a/c problem and the car flashers