Volvo Repair in Antioch
Our master mechanics identify the best Volvo repair shops in Antioch. Edit search×
- Never overpay or RepairPal will refund you the difference.
- Guaranteed quality work backed by a minimum 12-month / 12,000-mile warranty.
- AAA Member Discount
- Car Pickup/Dropoff
- Child Friendly
- Early Bird Dropoff
- Extended/Evening Hours
- Free Estimates
- Free Multi-Point Safety Inspection
- Heated Waiting Room
- Military Discount
- Rental Car
- Senior Discount
- Service Guarantee
- Shopping Nearby
- Warranty Accepted
- Wireless Internet
- Check Engine Light
- Classic Car Repair/Restoration
- Muffler & Exhaust
- Oil Change & Lube
- Scheduled Maintenance
- Service & Repair
- Timing Belts
- Tire Sales/Repair
- Transmission Repair
Real Customer Review(s)
We are a full service repair facility with the latest equipment and highly trained ASE Certified Master Technicians servicing and repairing all makes and models. We believe there’s no substitute for training. That’s why our technicians attend regular seminars to keep up with current technology. This translates to more efficient and accurate repairs because we have the knowledge to diagnose and repair your vehicle correctly the first time, on time, every time!
We also hold MACS certification for A/C diagnosis and service. We care enough about the environment to follow strict guidelines on Freon recovery. We also employ several factory trained technicians with backgrounds in BMW, Mercedes, Audi, VW, GM, and Hyundai. We have an edge over smaller shops with limited resources and allows our customers to have greater peace of mind when bringing their car to us.
Whether your vehicle is 30 years old or still under the manufacturer’s warranty, we’ll treat it like our own!
We're open Monday t
There are 39 Volvo service shops and mechanics in Antioch. Edit searchSee other Volvo repair shops and dealerships
RepairPal has not certified the following shops.
- Look for a shop with ASE-certified technicians.
- Request written estimates from multiple shops and check them with the RepairPal estimator
- Verify that the shop you select is willing and able to clearly explain the work being performed.