could i leave on the thermostat regulator button all the time or do i have to keep on closing it every time i park the car....i want to keep the thermostat regulator button at a fixed temp without going every now and then through the trouble of turning the knob and adjusting the temp again and again...also the knob (or button) is beginning to get loose...
volvo 240 air cond on 1990 Volvo 240
Asked by for the 1990 Volvo 240
1 more answer
This week's top 10
Recent Volvo 240 Questions
- Heater core bypassed,new water pump and thermostat,coolant clean but overheating
- My car is overheating. no leaks new thermostat and heater core bypassed.
- Replaced battery and alternator and car still dies.
- Fuse box under hood
- How many hours should it take a good mechanic to resurface & install used head
1990 Volvo 240 Estimates
- Heater Hose Replacement ($105 - 169) in Greenwood, ME
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Ellsworth, KS
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($299 - 614) in Lakeport, CA
- Coolant Reservoir Replacement ($154 - 231) in West Coxsackie, NY
- Noise Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Mazomanie, WI
- Engine Oil & Filter Replacement ($47 - 58) in Duffield, VA