could i leave on the thermostat regulator button all the time or do i have to keep on closing it every time i park the car....i want to keep the thermostat regulator button at a fixed temp without going every now and then through the trouble of turning the knob and adjusting the temp again and again...also the knob (or button) is beginning to get loose...
volvo 240 air cond on 1990 Volvo 240
Asked by for the 1990 Volvo 240
This week's top 10
Recent Volvo 240 Questions
- How to tell if the A/C is converted to 134a?
- How do I tell if my 240 wagon is equipped with an airbag? Used, w/ no handbook.
- My Volvo won't stay running . I have changed the intank fuel pump the maf & more
- Heater core bypassed,new water pump and thermostat,coolant clean but overheating
- My car is overheating. no leaks new thermostat and heater core bypassed.
1990 Volvo 240 Estimates
- Fuel Filter Change ($85 - $120) in Greenwood, ME
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Ellsworth, KS
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($193 - $292) in Lakeport, CA
- Wheel Alignment ($70 - $89) in West Coxsackie, NY
- Wheel Bearing Replacement ($176 - $222) in Mazomanie, WI
- Window Switch Replacement ($58 - $69) in Duffield, VA