I have the navigation system with the Mark Levinson stereo. The volume control on the center console works fine. The steering column control button will change from AM to FM to CD etc. It will not control the volume at all.
Volume control buttons on steering column do not work. on 2006 Lexus LS430
1 answer 1 comment
the button may be worn out inside cover that is common on all these type controls
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus LS430 Questions
- After new tires installed, CHECK VSC, TRAC OFF, and CHECK ENGINE lights on.
- Where is the fuse for the nav system,radio and AC system.
- My Lexus ran hot one day and I pulled over and turned it off and it won't start
- I parked my 06 LS430 for a couple of weeks and now won't start. Battery is fine
- I have had a few problems with the engine overheating. As a precaution, should