I have the navigation system with the Mark Levinson stereo. The volume control on the center console works fine. The steering column control button will change from AM to FM to CD etc. It will not control the volume at all.
Volume control buttons on steering column do not work. on 2006 Lexus LS430
1 answer 1 comment
the button may be worn out inside cover that is common on all these type controls
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus LS430 Questions
- I parked my 06 LS430 for a couple of weeks and now won't start. Battery is fine
- I have had a few problems with the engine overheating. As a precaution, should
- My battery got jumped wrong and blew the alternator fuse. I replaced it and battery. Now it won't go over 20 mph and the VSC warning is showing. It also won't turn off (VSC)
- considering buying an LS430 with nav but my friend says in nav breaks and is
- Can the camber get pushed out to far when installing struts on a 2005 lexus ls ?