On this vehicle the alternator "supposedly" went out and was rebuilt. The rebuilt alternator worked for a day and then went out. It was replaced with a new one. However, the vehicle has messed up yet again and is doing the same thing. Someone said it could be the Voltage Regulator. Where is this part located on this vehicle?
Voltage Regulator on 2002 Mazda Tribute
Asked by for the 2002 Mazda Tribute
1 answerMay 01, 2009
1 answerJanuary 15, 2011
1 answerMarch 30, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda Tribute Questions
- Where is the location of the fuel tank pressure sensor on the vehicle?
- What happens when the timing is out?
- was driving the car just stop running try to two time start but battery was died
- I replaced my fuel pump and now my battery keeps draining in an overnight period
- I'm searching for the MAZDA BONGO e1800 workshop manual
2002 Mazda Tribute Estimates
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in West Milton, OH
- AC Compressor Replacement ($407 - $532) in Shawnee, OH
- Brake Drum Replacement ($297 - $462) in Helena, MO
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($302 - $403) in Oak Park, MN
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($79 - $100) in Savannah, OH
- Noise Diagnosis ($61 - $78) in Monongahela, PA