On this vehicle the alternator "supposedly" went out and was rebuilt. The rebuilt alternator worked for a day and then went out. It was replaced with a new one. However, the vehicle has messed up yet again and is doing the same thing. Someone said it could be the Voltage Regulator. Where is this part located on this vehicle?
Voltage Regulator on 2002 Mazda Tribute
1 answerMay 01, 2009
1 answerJanuary 15, 2011
1 answerMarch 30, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda Tribute Questions
- What makes the gear shifter stay stuck in park? But it will still start up.
- cranks with no attempt at starting
- How do I get to transmission timing seal to replace
- What could b the reason on the egr has blown a hole threw the cast
- My brakes go all the way down when trying to brake. Why?? How can I fix?
2002 Mazda Tribute Estimates
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Rear ($58 - 106) in West Milton, OH
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($302 - 403) in Shawnee, OH
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($689 - 794) in Helena, MO
- Transfer Case Fluid Replacement ($42 - 70) in Oak Park, MN
- Cylinder Head Gasket Replacement ($2,307 - 2,878) in Savannah, OH
- CV Axle Assembly Replacement ($433 - 690) in Monongahela, PA