On this vehicle the alternator "supposedly" went out and was rebuilt. The rebuilt alternator worked for a day and then went out. It was replaced with a new one. However, the vehicle has messed up yet again and is doing the same thing. Someone said it could be the Voltage Regulator. Where is this part located on this vehicle?
Voltage Regulator on 2002 Mazda Tribute
1 answerMay 01, 2009
1 answerJanuary 15, 2011
1 answerMarch 30, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda Tribute Questions
- My brakes go all the way down when trying to brake. Why?? How can I fix?
- where is fuel filter located?on 2005 mazda tribute inline?just want to change
- WHAT IS THE PROBLEM WHEN THE ENGINE STARTS AND DIES WHEN ENGAGE TO 1?
- Why is truck up at 3 when in park?
- High Beams working but regular headlights are not working.