How can I know if I need to remplace the battery or the alternator, I got readings of 10.3 to 14.23 volts unestable, thanks for your answers
Voltage problem on 1995 Chevrolet Corsica
1 answerFebruary 24, 2009
Reported by k_heather and 1 other for the Chevrolet Corsica2 reports
2 answersJanuary 11, 2012
2 answersFebruary 24, 2009
1 answerFebruary 25, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Corsica Questions
- changed crank sensor, control mod. started 3 X and now no start
- The car only starts in reverse what does that mean
- Why would my car be dying when slowing down or stopping.
- Why does my car die when it idols or when come to a stop. If I don't give it gas
- Why does my front end shake when I put on my breaks?