I have bought an alternator online that is a 110 amp alternator and the first seemed defective so I sent it back they sent another one. I just put it in and the car runs but if I turn the radio or anything else on it starts going dead. No check engine or battery light comes on before the replacements the battery light stayed on. What is the fix to get my car on the road fully functioning?
Voltage issues after replacing the alternator twice? on 2001 Mercury Cougar
This week's top 10
Recent Mercury Cougar Questions
- Having problem with turn signals. All fuses cked. Have lights .
- Why do I have transmission oil in the antifreeze tank
- How do I unclog a condenser that may be causing my a.c. to blow hot air.
- I have a 1996 cougar It has battery but nothing when you turn the key
- Engine smocking and appears to be hot but temp light reads normal