I have bought an alternator online that is a 110 amp alternator and the first seemed defective so I sent it back they sent another one. I just put it in and the car runs but if I turn the radio or anything else on it starts going dead. No check engine or battery light comes on before the replacements the battery light stayed on. What is the fix to get my car on the road fully functioning?
Voltage issues after replacing the alternator twice? on 2001 Mercury Cougar
This week's top 10
Recent Mercury Cougar Questions
- No peddle on brakes. Had the brakes pads werechecked, they were ok,
- is there a diff between radiators for auto and manual as far as the trans line
- Was driven to wrk and car doed and wont start back up
- where is the EGR valve located on the base 2.0 liter engine?
- The transmission is not going into gear it accelerate before into gear the trans
2001 Mercury Cougar Estimates
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Sharpsville, IN
- Brake Wheel Cylinder Replacement ($200 - 330) in Viola, DE
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Jerusalem, AR
- AC Compressor Replacement ($602 - 784) in Mc Shan, AL
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($435 - 471) in Algona, IA
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($147 - 181) in Winchester, KY