I have bought an alternator online that is a 110 amp alternator and the first seemed defective so I sent it back they sent another one. I just put it in and the car runs but if I turn the radio or anything else on it starts going dead. No check engine or battery light comes on before the replacements the battery light stayed on. What is the fix to get my car on the road fully functioning?
Voltage issues after replacing the alternator twice? on 2001 Mercury Cougar
This week's top 10
Recent Mercury Cougar Questions
- where is the EGR valve located on the base 2.0 liter engine?
- The transmission is not going into gear it accelerate before into gear the trans
- Drivers side door will not open from the inside have to roll down window and ope
- AC and heat are not blowing st all checked fuse good. Can't hear fan no odor
- 4.6 97 couger, , had a clogged catalytic converter I cut off , runs worse