provided a jumpstart to another, drove home and after turning my car off it won't restart. disconnected the battery and charged it. connected the terminals and noticed the voltage drop. meter lead from negative terminal and engine block reads 12.69 volts. power was on again until the key was turned to start. heard a click from somewhere and all power was off. all fuses are ok, two relays under left side of dash appear to be ok. oh, had trouble months ago with after market viper security unit and dissabled that by removing a long contact bar which bypassed the units cut-off and the car started as normal. now where is the grounding fault?
voltage drop. no power after key hits start where is the short? on 1995 Honda Accord
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- I just had a cooling sensor replaced my mechanic said I have to drive it for so many miles for it to pass inspection why is this
- How can I be sure which transmission speed sensor I need to replace.
- what is a torque converter my check engine light is on and I was told
- Can i rebuild my ignition switch so it doesn't die
- When driving the front will start shaking but will stop and go for days ?