provided a jumpstart to another, drove home and after turning my car off it won't restart. disconnected the battery and charged it. connected the terminals and noticed the voltage drop. meter lead from negative terminal and engine block reads 12.69 volts. power was on again until the key was turned to start. heard a click from somewhere and all power was off. all fuses are ok, two relays under left side of dash appear to be ok. oh, had trouble months ago with after market viper security unit and dissabled that by removing a long contact bar which bypassed the units cut-off and the car started as normal. now where is the grounding fault?
voltage drop. no power after key hits start where is the short? on 1995 Honda Accord
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- why does my car shake like the wheels are about to fall off. whats the problem?
- Replaced low beam bulb and connector, passenger side. Trouble shooting what next
- What size wrench is needed for oil drain plug? And where is oil filter located ?
- I have a 99 Honda Accord Ex 4 Cylinder and it cranks but doesn't start
- why is the green sport mode light on and car keep cutting off new distributor on
1995 Honda Accord Estimates
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($205 - 342) in Chidester, AR
- Oil and Filter Change ($28 - 61) in Ralph, SD
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Rear ($254 - 356) in Fredericksburg, TX
- Windshield Washer Pump Replacement ($108 - 135) in Bethlehem, IN
- Hood Support Strut Replacement ($78 - 133) in Parkton, MD
- Stabilizer Bar Link Kit Replacement ($50 - 179) in Heilwood, PA