provided a jumpstart to another, drove home and after turning my car off it won't restart. disconnected the battery and charged it. connected the terminals and noticed the voltage drop. meter lead from negative terminal and engine block reads 12.69 volts. power was on again until the key was turned to start. heard a click from somewhere and all power was off. all fuses are ok, two relays under left side of dash appear to be ok. oh, had trouble months ago with after market viper security unit and dissabled that by removing a long contact bar which bypassed the units cut-off and the car started as normal. now where is the grounding fault?
voltage drop. no power after key hits start where is the short? on 1995 Honda Accord
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- Why would my speedometer drop to 0 and my D4 (drive position on dash)light flash
- Battery positive cable melted and when I try to start all power cuts off
- Cost to repair drivers side rack and pinion
- I have Navigation installed and wondering if it is possible to sort the names
- Can replacing a damaged tail light affect interior (map) lights?