Volkswagen Touareg TDI Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your Volkswagen Touareg TDI
- There is intermittent brake failure, pedal going all the way to the floor
- how to turn off brake light indicator noise on the dashboard or which fuse is it
- A power surge opens my fuel door on start up on my 2010 VW Touareg.
- Left front fog light not working. Lamp was replaced. Can it be a fuse?
- Transmission kicks down, oil pressure light comes on w/engine fault, service now
Volkswagen Touareg TDI Problems
Tire wear can be problematic, very dependent on driving style. Our technicians recommend regular tire inspection and replacement when necessary.
Condensation may develop in the heater case which can cause a musty odor from the heating, ventilation and AC (HVAC) system. Our technicians tell us a cleaner is available for the heater case. Also, the drain system should be checked for debris.
Volkswagen Touareg TDI Questions
which fuse is it or how can i reset it
Left front fog light not working after replacing the lamp. What else could it be.
The pedal goes to the floor when pumping the brakes, as if one were bleeding the brakes to remove air. At this time the car does not want to stop. Other times it is hard and goes to the floor with almost failure to stop. Very intermittent, brakes check out ok, could be replaced in another 5,00...