Volkswagen Tiguan Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your Volkswagen Tiguan
- How do I know if shop is telling me truth about needind rears brake pads,rotors
- Good day pal. I drive a tiguan which usually disengage from whatever gear that it may be and be stock in one.. It doesn't go into drive when this problem comes up.. Pls what could be the fault. Tanx. Pls kindly reply via email.
- What is the going labor rate at a dealership for repairs.
- battery dead and cannot gain entry due to keyless locks. How do you bypass
- My 2010 tiguan has small oil leak at 80,000 miles anyone else with this problem?
Volkswagen Tiguan Questions
And what is fair price for each
Noticed half quart low after 5,000 miles at oil change
Shop cleaned off engine told me to monitor level 2 weeks and return so they can locate where it's coming from. I will return next week to the shop. Has any other tiguan owners had this problem?
Volkswagen Tiguan Recalls
Under certain conditions, when using winterized fuel the engine may stall without warning due to bubbles forming in the fuel system, increasing the risk of a crash. Dealers will update the vehicle's software to increase the fuel pump pressure in order to correct this concern.
The fuse holder for the exterior lighting fuse can melt as a result of a problem with the fuse. This can result in partial loss of the exterior lighting, increasing the risk of a crash due to reduced vehicle illumination. Dealers will replace the exterior lighting fuse to correct this concern.