Volkswagen Tiguan Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your Volkswagen Tiguan
- How do I know if shop is telling me truth about needind rears brake pads,rotors
- estimated time to replace engine and transfer turbo from old engine
- Touran 1.6 TDI 2012 If the ECU is failed, can the car speed until a 80km/hour?
- When we parked the car it was running just fine, then when got back in the car, started it, the EPC light came on, and no power. This is not the first time this has happened. Recently had the throttle body replaced and it had been running fine.
- 2009 VW Tiguan, EPC light came on, lost power.
Volkswagen Tiguan Questions
Also just beginning to smell burnt oil. 90,000+ miles. Any idea on a fix? Im thinking PVC valve replacement after research.
And what is fair price for each
Volkswagen Tiguan Recalls
The driver's side air bag may not be powered due to a loss of electrical connection from the clock spring sliding contact in the steering wheel caused by contamination. Dealers will repair the vehicle free of charge.
Under certain conditions, when using winterized fuel the engine may stall without warning due to bubbles forming in the fuel system, increasing the risk of a crash. Dealers will update the vehicle's software to increase the fuel pump pressure in order to correct this concern.
The fuse holder for the exterior lighting fuse can melt as a result of a problem with the fuse. This can result in partial loss of the exterior lighting, increasing the risk of a crash due to reduced vehicle illumination. Dealers will replace the exterior lighting fuse to correct this concern.