Volkswagen Cabriolet Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your Volkswagen Cabriolet
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
Volkswagen Cabriolet Problems
Ignition wire breakdown is common, resulting in misfires.automatic transmission models when the transmission oil cooler fails and allows coolant to mix with the automatic transmission fluid.
Volkswagen Cabriolet Questions
I originally put new main pump on which started whining after a week of driving and got hot and quit. I just replaced both transfer and main pump and after idling about 10 mins the main pump got hot and started whining. It will go away after a few seconds and pump will cool then start heating up ...
My daughter was driving the car and the headlights went out and then the car died. The headlights will not turn on, the car will not turn over and the windshield wipers will not turn on. I can get the headlights to turn on with the bright light switch. The battery is new and it will not even turn...
The owners maunal says you have 1.8 gallons left at the red mark. I have no red mark on my guage. the lines and shaded areaS are hard to read.
Volkswagen Cabriolet Recalls
Volkswagen Cabriolet Reviews
'90 VW Etienne Aigner Cabriolet, sweet car. Although the constant oil and coolant leaks are killing the magic. Other than that its gorgeous. (At the moment it has no air; something wrong with the air-compressor, it was reworked so idk if its a native problem.)
I have a 1991 VW Golf Cabriolet love her to bits, but she's doing some strange things lately. My dream is to gradually do her up.
WELL, I OWN A 1992 VOLKSWAGON CABRIOLET. I REPLCAED THE THERMOSTAT WHICH IS LOCATED IN THE WATER PUMP HOUSING. I REPLACED THE COOLANT TEMPREATURE SENSOR. DISCONNECTED THE OXYGEN SENSOR. BECAUSE IT WAS RUNNING RICH. THAT FIXED THAT PROBLEM. NOW IT SAYS ITS RUNNING HOT BUT NEVER SMOKE OR STALLS IN ANY WAY. I THINK THAT MY RESERVOUR TANK IS BAD. WITH A BAD LID. BUT OTHER THAN THAT THE CAR RUNS GRE...